A New Era A New Era

Very nice. Reminds me of the pivotal moments of Chrono Cross and a bit Twin Peaks. Nice!

TheDukesDepot responds:

I'm putting this one on my list of best compliments I've ever received.

"Elements" - D3 Aid "Elements" - D3 Aid

Nice idea, thinking about starting to play again only to try this out^^ And nice tune!

XayberOptix responds:

I'm now doing Torment X with no problems. This song helps me tremendously! :)

Imagination Imagination

Yeah, great track! love that sound :) Just kinda feels like i'm waiting for a melody to come along.

djahmusic responds:

Thanks ^.^

-Cloudburst- -Cloudburst-

veeery loud snare, which kinda ruins the song a little :( Nice allround otherwise. Feels like something from an arcade racing game :)

Geoplex responds:

Yeah, was terrible at mixing when I made this one (the kick is virtually inaudible too lol.)

Generation What Now? Generation What Now?

You should get this dope shit recorded in better quality. Not to good though. I hate the to clean sounding grunge some people throw around. So yeah, polish this gem til it shines! But not till it bleeds.

Stereocrisis responds:

You are right about it not being all that grungy. I just thought the lyrics sounded jaded. I should put this track under general rock. Check out my other stuff if you like. Thank you for your comment!

Puke Puke

Kinda catchy tune, but the recording isnt really great. Good enough for a demo though.
And the lyrics are a bit juvenile-
Record it again but with higher quality, I'm thinking "Death From Above 1979" and or "The white Stripes".
Your the singer? Great vocals, cool and kinda original voice.

JustinOfSuburbia responds:

Thank you. Yes I am the singer and the everything else guy as well (except the drums were loops) I'm rather new to recording my voice and acoustics are tricky business. Yes I agree that it needs redoing, I'm actually happy to hear someone else say that, as I'm often accused of being a perfectionist and I've been thinking I would like to re-do this one for a while.

thanks for listening man I really appreciate it!

Future Nostalgia Future Nostalgia

Get an underwater-feeling. Like a waterlevel in Donkey Kong meeting prelude from Final Fantasy. :)
Love the arpeggios (is that what they are called?^^)
Think I listened to it 3 times without noticing it restarting, and THATs great :D
But yeh, it gets just a bit repetative, but I guess you cant make a 56sec loop without that.
I got this feeling I should know where its from.. really bugs me.

jackmusic responds:

Thanks a lot for the review. It was directly inspired by the FF1 Prelude. Yep they are arpeggios - check out Chopin Etude No. 1 in C major for an awesome expansion of their possibilities!

Salvation Salvation

Dat vibe.. Dat feels! dAT mELODY!!

Mirror Note Mirror Note

I get both a Final Fantasy 9 and the eagles vibe.
Dunno why but i think the guitar is kinda out of place.

Really love the Piano melodies. Feels so relaxed and melancholy at the same time.
Yeh, great job!

DivoFST responds:

Thanks for the comment Jonicorn!
Well i like the guitars but i can see why they might sound a bit different regarding the rest of the song.
Cheers!

darknet [dubstep switch] darknet [dubstep switch]

Fuck yeah, love this!
It sounds so clean yet so hard and has alot of feeling to it, specially the melody near the end.
The shift at 0.57 is also really nice, flows like a river!